Monday, April 18, 2016

What I'm Loving Now

Origins makes a product called Peace of Mind® which provides on-the-spot relief for the stress in your life.  When the world is closing in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you'll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away.  It is good for so many things including muscle tension, headaches, migraines, anxiety, menopausal hot flashes, sleep issues, aches and pains from allergies, meditation, etc.  The main ingredient in Peace of Mind® is peppermint and it also contains eucalyptus.  Both of these essential oils help lift the spirits, open your passageways and allow more breathe to enter your nostrils.  Areas to apply would be the cheekbones, under the nostrils, over and under the brows, back of the neck, forehead, behind the ears, etc.   Placing it on the temples really helps those who suffer from allergies and headaches or migraines.  It cuts right to the chase.

I especially love using it for those days when I need to get to the gym and my energy is lagging 5 steps behind me LOL.  It really seems to perk me up and then once I get going the rest is easy!  Try a little Peace of Mind® - it is a great natural stress fighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment